SageIPTV for Samsung Smart TV is an M3u Player that allows users to manage their own playlists.
Easy to get started:
- Download the zip file (updated 11 November 2019), extract it and copy the folder userwidget to your USB flash drive.
- Plug the USB Flash Drive into a USB port at the back of your TV, wait for the application to install.
- Launch our SageIPTV application and follow steps on the screen.
- Click "edit icon" in the main menu and add your playlists (extended playlists are recommended to view channels logos)
Apple TV application features:
- Create an account.
- Activate your subscription.
- Search channels by name
- Manage playlists (add multiple playlists, delete, update ,refresh playlist)
- Add to favorites, remove from favorites
- Video controls (play, pause and seek to position).